Monday, August 20, 2012

Shower for Baby Mi'Kah

 Wanted to share some pics of a recent baby shower I did.


Table centerpiece next to a framed invitation.  The invites, done by my live-in graphics guy (hubby), were a great hit.  Guests got a taste of what was to come.


I love creating/using decor that Clients can have as keepsakes.  I made this custom door wreath to hang at the venue entryway.  It also doubles as the door wreath for the new baby's room!
Custom jar labels created by Mr. Kendle!!

The "Scavenger Hunt - Purse Edition" was another fav.  My hubby (the graphics guy) always tells me that if I were on the TV show 'Let's Make a Deal' I'd win.  So who better to come up with the list but Mr. Kendle himself! 

Aren't these food markers awesome?! 

Beautiful cake!

Finally....the dessert table!

Visit our website
LIKE us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment